We are based in Plano serving northern suburbs of the greater Dallas area.
We have closed every deal in our 19 years of operation, thanks to our Team, Technology, and Trust.
- Team – network of business professionals
- Technologies – for efficient and effective operation
- Trust – built with knowledge, experience, and intention
To Get the Best Result with the Least Stress
Use our market knowledge, experience and skills to
- prepare your home for sale
- develop a pricing strategy
- market your home
- understand home values
- negotiate deal
- close and move
If you are thinking of selling / buying a house or leasing an office – call, text or email us. If you prefer, schedule a video call.
Your goal is to start a new life with a new place while building your asset. We will be there to help and guide you through the whole process.
Thank you for considering us. We look forward to working with you.
Meet Renko, Our Broker
I was born and raised in Japan. Interested in land, resources, and human behavior, I studied economic geography and anthropology. After exploring the world, working for major corporations, and living in several major cities, including Tokyo, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, I settled in Plano, Texas and launched my real estate career.
Real estate is a location and people business. I use my background and observe keenly to understand the areas and what elements attract people.
With tenacity, I have closed every deal I have handled in 19 years of practice. Was it easy? Hardly. But I know what it takes to “work it through”. I have raised three children into responsible young adults with virtually no support while building my business.
- Conscientious. I can get the work done and well.
- Curious. I keep learning. If I don’t have an answer, I will do my best to find out.
- Courageous. I will say no if needed and negotiate hard when warranted.
- A Critical Thinker. I can help you see rationals while valuing your gut feeling.
- Authentic. When we talk, I think you can sense this.
And, as a bonus:
In my journey to seek comfort, beauty, and efficiency in homes and offices, I gained knowledge of green building, solar energy, and smart technology. I share what I learned hoping that benefits you in making informed decisions.